Autumn Magic: Inside the Heart and Soul Of San Miguel
By Berenice Parra
If you know anyone who’s always talking about visiting our city, share this opportunity with them! Feed the Hungry San Miguel will be guiding a limited number of special guests through a San Miguel de Allende seldom experienced by tourists via the “Autumn Magic” tour.
The best part is that while feasting on the rich sights, sounds, and traditions of our stunning city, “Autumn Magic” participants will be contributing to the health and future of children in San Miguel’s poorest communities, as proceeds from this year’s tour will be dedicated to Feed the Hungry’s school kitchen in the community of Alonso Yáñez.
This very special event is designed to introduce participants to San Miguel as insiders. The group will visit unique locales, where participants will be able to step into the rich past of this enchanting city during a week filled with culture, history, music, and phenomenal food. They will also have a life-changing experience while venturing out to the countryside to visit the Feed the Hungry school kitchen they are helping with their participation in this tour. This school is located 18 kilometers from downtown San Miguel. Nearly 200 kindergarten and elementary students there receive a nutritious lunch every school day (36,600 meals per year!) thanks to Feed the Hungry’s work.
This seven-day tour package* includes:
• First-class transportation to and from Del Bajío International Airport in Leon (BJX) or Querétaro International Airport (QRO).
• Gracious accommodations in one of San Miguel’s beautiful homes and the warm hospitality of English-speaking hosts who know and love this lively, sophisticated, yet authentic city in the heart of Mexico.
• Breakfast with your hosts, then lunch, dinner, or cocktails every day in some of San Miguel’s finest homes or exciting venues.
• Guided trips to historic sites, beautifully restored haciendas, and attractions not available to the average visitor.
• Transportation to events outside the city center. Accommodations and attractions within the city will be within walking distance. For those with limited mobility, taxis are plentiful and inexpensive.
• Plenty of time for exploring the many pleasures of San Miguel and the vicinity: shopping for unique arts and crafts, spa treatments, therapeutic hot springs, art galleries, museums, wine tasting, tours of the San Miguel’s pyramid, horseback tours, and more.
*Tour activities end on the evening of October 17.
The cost for this exclusive excursion is US$2,900 per person (50 percent is tax-deductible for US and Canadian residents). Airfare is not included. For more general information and information about payment methods, please contact Jonna Stratton at email@example.com.
Feed the Hungry San Miguel is an organization with a 35-year history of providing daily hot meals to nearly 5,000 children in 36 area communities, as well as food for seven local charities. For more information, consult the website feedthehungrysma.org
With Jonna Stratton
US$2,900 per person
Info and payment: