By Jade Arroyo
On May 10 we celebrate Mother’s Day in Mexico. The Atención staff wants to join the celebration and honor the most important women in our lives. Hugs to all our favorite kick-butt mothers!
Five Objects of Desire
Because having children is not an easy gig, it’s time to pamper Mom on her special day. Here are some tips to get by:
1. Day at the Spa. A day at the Sense Spa will renew Mom, making her shine even more. We love their treatments that combine the latest technology with traditional Mexican recipes. 152 9730
2. Clothing. Because it is a well-known fact that women never have anything to wear, give her the prettiest piece by Carla Fernández, renowned Mexican designer. Find it in-store at Doce-18, Reloj 18.
3. New look. A good haircut is the best way to raise the self-esteem and refresh one’s look. Visit stylist Daniel at Estudio Calavera to consult about a super-modern, bold new style. Zacateros 17
4. Dinner and talk. Because your mom loves to spend time with you and talk, take her on a date to the restaurant Nirvana, located outside the city. It is a quiet, beautiful place where you can share a delicious fusion meal. 185 2194
5. Bejeweled. Good jewelry lasts forever, so it’s worthwhile to invest in a quality piece. But you can find nice things for all budgets. A classic and elegant choice is a pair of pearl earrings by Lunática. Cuadrante 22