San Miguel Fringe announces its progress

By Sandra Rios

In a press conference, the Fringe Festival of San Miguel de Allende presented the results of the previous year, some progress for the next festival in 2015 and announced the opening of calls for artists.

Kate Lowenstein, director of the festival, said that last year they had about 1,300 spectators, with the participation of 81 artists from Mexico, Canada, United States and Peru. The following Fringe which will take place from February 20 to 28, 2015, will have a program, which includes Latin American performing artists from Argentina, Chile and Spain. Calls for artists, companies and workshop opened on July 21, and will close on September 1.

Lowesntein said that Also by the end of August they will held a special event at Casa de Las Ranas, located in La Cienguita, in order to get some private sponsorship for both companies and individuals. At this meeting a play and the Fringe San Miguel affiliate program will be presented.


Comments are closed

 photo RSMAtnWebAdRed13.jpg
 photo RSMAtnWebAdRed13.jpg

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by Gabfire themes All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove