Healing Rituals by Don Sebastian from Cusco, Peru
By Patricia González
In collaboration with INKARRI, Don Sebastian Pauccar of the Great Q’ero Nation from Cusco, Peru, is visiting San Miguel until September 23.
Q’eros is a community in the Andes, which was discovered in 1955. They lived almost 500 years in the Inca tradition outside the influence of modern civilization.
Sebastian Pauccar, high priest of the Q’ero Nation, is one of the few descendants of the Inca race. Within the Andean cosmovision that develops in Cusco, the Puma city, teachings and traditions are handed down from generation to generation related to the Pachamama (Mother Earth), Samay (the great air or divine breath), The Mother C’ocha (or vital water or interpreted as The Great Lake or Sea), El Nina (the Great Sacred Fire), and El Sayre (the sacred smoke of the great fire). These traditions are still present in the Q’ero nation and are ritualized within the Incan spiritual technologies from the perspective of the Pneuma System.
Don Sebastian will be available for the following activities:
1. Readings in coca (bay leaves), and corn (other traditions use the tarot, palm reading, etc).
According to the result of the readings above, he will perform the following rituals:
1. Physical healings, calling in the spirits of the mountains, the air, water and fire.
2. Healing and cleansing of the aura or spirit (calling the anima or soul) using his sacred mesa, a working instrument which was delivered to him during his initiations for the priesthood by the great elders.
3. Payments (despachos or offerings), remuneration and prayers to Mother Earth (Pacha Mama) and the Apus (mountain spirit) for all the benefits received. In this work we develop rituals for prosperity, many travels, good health, good work, and release obstacles that hinder the development of people in both the material and spiritual world.
4. Karpay (initiations to open the chakras and to connect with the energy of the Andes) so that initiates can begin to understand or exercise certain mental powers that are not being used because they are blocked. Within Karpays there are payments (ritual offerings to the Pachamama), physical healing, and aura cleansing involving the power of the Spirit of the Apus. The goal is to balance our duality, since our ancestors knew there is a belief that if the spirit is not in equilibrium with the physical body those diseases will begin, and one attracts negative experiences. This initiation is especially meant for physicians, healers, therapists and all who are in service. It is a direct blessing from the Apus and the Pachamama for your endeavor.
Group Despacho/Offering (1hour)
Physical, Mental and Spiritual Healing
minimum 5-7 people
Hours: 10 -11am, 400 pesos
Personal/Group Healings (1hour)
Hours: 6 -7pm. 400 pesos
Coca (Laurel) Leaf Reading (40 minutes)
Hours: 10am – 2pm, 300 pesos
Initiations and Flourishing Rituals
(Chakra Opening…see above)
Hours 4-7pm, 1000 pesos
Privada de la Cañadita 7, info at 152 6336 or 415 151 1164 for more information and appointments write to: email@example.com.